- Original acrylic painting on wood box
- Ready to hang without a frame
- This painting can also sit on a table or shelf
- Jennifer signs on the back along with the title
- Shipping is Free in the US!
Jennifer's Inspiration: I would say this painting is about having compassion for people and feeling the pain of their struggles. It sometimes comes out in tearful prayers for them...the boats with hearts going by represent those people we carry in our heart...they float on the tears you've shed for them out of a place of love & compassion. God hears our tears when we give them to him.